Ari Meisel is a best-selling author, productivity expert, CEO, real estate developer, and green building consultant. Several years ago, Ari encountered and ultimately overcame severe personal roadblocks and that journey transformed his life.
Ari’s discoveries about personal and professional productivity have improved the lives of thousands of individuals and businesses. His proprietary process, the Less Doing System, is the foundation of his company, Less Doing, which offers individuals and enterprises road-tested methods to optimize, automate, and outsource everything.
LessDoing.com provides membership services, masterminds, events, courses and business consulting to help entrepreneurs increase productivity. They help entrepreneurs who have opportunity in excess of what their infrastructure will support by setting up systems and processes that empower a team. They show business owners how to make themselves more replaceable. By optimizing, automating and outsourcing everything in their lives, their business scales.
- How to optimise, automate and outsource aspects of your business
- The importance of empowering your team and making yourself as replaceable as possible
- The best online tools and apps for improved productivity
- … and much more!
- Listen to it on iTunes
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
Would you like to hear from another world leading expert on productivity? – Listen to my conversation with David Allen. In this episode, we discuss why goal setting might not always be ideal, the tools that David uses to be more effective and how to capture ideas and turn them into reality (stream below or right-click here to download):
This episode is brought to you by Hituni.com, providers of the best online courses in high intensity training that come highly recommended by Dr. Doug McGuff, Dr James Fisher and Luke Carlson. Course contributors include world-class exercise experts like Drew Baye, Ellington Darden and Skyler Tanner. If you want to become an excellent HIT Personal Trainer, create a great team of trainers, build a successful strength training business or just significantly improve your knowledge of high intensity training, use CW10 to get 10% off courses below:
- Master Personal Trainer Course – Order Here
- Personal Trainer Course – Order Here
- CPD HIT Course – Order Here
- Do-It-Yourself Course – Order Here
This episode is brought to you by the Corporate Warrior Membership, the best online resource to help you get optimal results from your high intensity training and/or start and grow your strength training business with exclusive high quality content, a best-in-class forum community, 1-on-1 coaching, exclusive savings on HIT products like courses, exercise equipment, workout gear, events and more. To learn more, please to go HERE
Selected Links from the Episode
- Crohn’s disease
- 78: Your Podcast Workflow: Optimize, Automate, and Outsource It, with Ari Meisel
- Leverage (Virtual Assistant Service)
- Inbox by Gmail
- Facebook messenger
- Banana Tea
- Echo (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Charcoal Fabric ( Amazon US / Amazon UK )
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen ( Amazon US / Amazon UK )