Welcome to another inbetweenisode with yours truly.
In this episode, I give you a detailed insight into my current personal exercise and nutrition regimen, which has been heavily influenced by my guests and their work.
In this episode, I cover:
- A deep dive into my current workout and nutritional regimen
- How to employ a highly efficient and effective workout into your lifestyle
- How to make a high-intensity bodyweight training regimen work for you
- How to tweak your training program to enable progression and achieve better results
- How to eat to maximize muscle mass while minimizing fat gain – and more!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”.
This episode is brought to you by Hituni.com, providers of the best online courses in high intensity training that come highly recommended by Dr. Doug McGuff and Discover Strength CEO, Luke Carlson. Course contributors include world class exercise experts like Drew Baye, Ellington Darden and Skyler Tanner. There are courses for both trainers and trainees. So even if you’re not a trainer but someone who practices HIT, this course can help you figure out how to improve your progress and get best results. Check out Hituni.com, add the course you want to your shopping cart and enter the coupon code ‘CW10’ to get 10% off your purchase!
For my FREE eBook with 6 podcast transcripts with guests like Dr Doug McGuff, Drew Baye and Skyler Tanner – Click here ????
- On exercise regimens, playing competitive basketball, and my then-diet [5:07]
- Why I decided to get into bodyweight training – and what happened after [8:05]
- On motivation and the importance of setting goals [10:35]
- On the value of having a personal trainer [12:24]
- Going into detail about my high-intensity bodyweight training regimen [13:29]
- On workout progression and improving results [17:49]
- On basketball, sport, and other physical activities outside of working out [21:42]
- Going into detail about my current diet and nutritional regimen [22:29]
- On tracking and improving biomarkers [27:09]
Selected Links from the Episode
- Body by Science by Dr. Doug McGuff and John Little (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Kieser Training
- The Bulletproof Diet by Dave Asprey (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Hill Fit by Chris Highcock
- Project: Kratos by Drew Baye
- James Steele’s HIT Bodyweight Workout
- Quest Nutrition Protein Bars (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Exo Protein Bars (Amazon US)
- The Organic Protein Company – Organic Whey Protein (Amazon UK)
- Organic Coconut Oil (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Green & Black’s Organic 85% Dark Chocolate Bar (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Swanson Vitamin D, 5,000 I.U. (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Jarrow Formulas Krill Oil (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Green Pasture Blue Ice Royal Butter Oil / Fermented Cod Liver Oil Blend (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Myprotein Creatine Monohydrate (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Scivation Xtend BCAAs, Watermelon (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- How to leave a review for the podcast
- Dr. Doug McGuff (check out my interviews with Doug here: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3)
- John Little
- Dave Asprey
- Chris Highcock
- Drew Baye (check out my interviews with Drew here: part 1, and part 2)
- James Fisher (previous interviews with James are available here: part 1, part 2, and part 3)
- Luke Carlson (see my previous interviews with Luke here: part 1, part 2, and part 3)
- James Steele (check out my other interviews James Steele here: part 1, part 2)
- Alex Fergus (see my interview with Alex by clicking here)